Strong team leadership is essential for providing guidance, direction and instruction within a group and inevitably leads to more effective teamwork and more motivated employees. Being able to manage a team effectively is critical in the current job market, where employee productivity and team outcomes are closely monitored.
This qualification is designed for a wide range of learners who wish to develop their Leadership skills to support individuals within a business setting.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Understand the importance of clear communication
How is it delivered?
Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
The course is usually delivered over a period of 12-15 weeks.
Successful completion of this course ensures that the learner has fully understood these important principles and evidence knowledge of the subject area.
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
- Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Understand how to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Understand how to handle information and mail
What is the cost?
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is free to enrol though Profile Development and Training should you meet the following criteria:
- You are 19+
- You are not currently receiving Government funding for training
Places are limited so please book early to secure your place. Funding is subject to learners meeting set eligibility criteria as shown above.
Please note: a fee of £125 is payable if learners decide to withdraw from the course and do not complete their assessments.
To read our Principles of Team Leading FAQs click here
If you are interested in finding out more about the course, please complete the form below and one of our dedicated staff members will be in touch.